About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Sunday 1 February 2009

Omen update

Well Finally here it is, a version of Omen that I could copy.

I can't wait for June, not only do we get so see our very special friends Charles, Fiona and new addition Iain for the last week of the month (I am so excited).

But I also get to see The Prodigy, Pendulum and Basement Jaxx at the Isle of Wight festival from the 12 to the 14th. Thanks Bart a treat to beat all treats.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Yeah! Can't wait. I am practicing my moves already: dog ear scratching, pushing my feet under Tony's butt on the sofa, going to 4 different shops to get croissants for brekky with Bart, etc.

Bart said...

You make us sound so indulgent. :¬)

I'm looking forward to the whole month, apart from the turning 37 part...