About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 9 February 2009

A perfect English winter scene

Taken by an American of two Germans




I have to give Bart a 'big-up' for taking this photo (I stole it from his blog). I just love it! As you can see it has my lovely dogs taking center stage in the fresh powdery snow.

To me it has just the perfect amount of snow on the trees and the lovely St Mary's Church in the background. The thing I love the most about it, is the way that the dogs, the Church and the St George's cross are all in alignment. It's a perfect English Winter scene. Please click on the picture to feel its full beauty.

And thanks Bart..

No comments: