About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Sunday 8 February 2009

Hydroplaning Dolphins - BBC Planet Earth

Two of my favorite things. Sir David Attenborough and Dolphins.

Sir David taught me just about all of the interesting things that I know about the natural world.

Dolphins just do something to me, on a totally emotional level. I know that dolphins can be cruel as well as graceful and beautiful, but there is something other worldly and totally attractive about them. I think it mite be that they are absolutely at the top of their game. An animal that has evolved to such a point that it is in total control in its element. This makes them completely effortless and I think that this is a trait that humans just cant help but admire.

No comments: