About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Friday 6 February 2009

Boarding In The Park Feb 05.09

This is the first time I have managed to get my snow board on since Charles and Fiona were here. That must be getting on a year and a half ago.

It's hard to believe that this was in Campbell Park right in the heart of the city center. I did this during my lunch break. I just hope the snow lasts until tomorrow so that I can have a bit longer to play.

I say lets have more of these kind of winters, and maybe a bigger hill.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

What fun! This just reinforces my contention that MK is a fun place. I can hear Bart in the background, too.

Can't WAIT for June.

bugboys69 said...

We are both very excited.

Lets hope that it has stopped snowing by then.