About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 2 February 2009

What I did on my snow day.

We had great fun in the park today. The snow made a welcome change from all the mud.

It tastes like water, I'm going to just eat some more

Yes it does but I think I will stick to my ball

Strange boy, whatever!

Give me the ball

I said give me the ball

Alright no need to get nasty

Then the long walk home

We should get the chance for more fun. Apparently it is going to keep snowing all week. I mite even get my board out.



4 comments:

Fiona said...

Fun! And don't think I'm ignoring the fact that you spent like 15 minutes on our blog this morning. I see you!

You inspired me to cook, too. To match your lamb stew, I made chicken soup. It's gooood.

bugboys69 said...

I almost had chicken soup myself, but the lamb had been in the freezer for over a week and I just couldn't leave it there any longer. It too was gooood.

As for the blog, one I love it and two I had some catching up to do. I hadn't been on for a couple of days so needed a big fix.

Are you guys still enjoying your snow?

Fiona said...

Dude! We got MORE snow. So it was: snow, freezing rain, ice pellets, snow...24 hours of misery...snow.

JOY!

At least the internet is working.

bugboys69 said...

Sorry it's no fun for you.

I managed to get my board on today. Joy!