About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Mongel - Hits From The Morning Sun (Stylaz Fuego Remix)



More from Mongrel

If you are working on your laptop and you can handle a little background music, click on the lpicture above (I had used the wrong link, sorry). Mongrel rally are fast becoming my favorite new band, I know I have said that before and I will probably say it again.

Just in case all of my hard work has gone to waist and you still don't know who Mongrel are. Here is a short profile.

Hit From The Morning Sun is the new single from UK 'supergroup'
Mongrel (made up of members of Arctic Monkeys / Babyshambles /
Reverend And The Makers and Lowkey -
http://www.myspace.com/wearemongrel) whose album Better Than Heavy
will be released shortly.

Order it now.

No comments: