About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 23 February 2009

Remenising

BIG thanks to Bart. He has been busy over the last week or so honoring the best Christmas present he gave me this year.

He has been copying all of my vinyl collection into my Itunes library. This is a slow and very boring job, Bart doesn't share my love of classic electro and hip hop but he is sitting through each album without complaint. I have so much of this stuff he may well still be slumped over the laptop and turntable this Christmas.

So while Bart has been working hard for love and Christmas. I have been enjoying some of the best music in history (well my history at least) have a listen to some early 80's gems.









Thanks babe!!

No comments: