About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Saturday 31 January 2009

Why I love just driving around

lick on the photo to be directed to the website


You never know what you are going to see.

I was out in the car last weekend for my weekly ride, I was on my way home driving through Olney and I got stuck behind this guy.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had to risk crashing the car to get a photo of the back of his 4x4, note the number plate just to top off the look.

I am tempted to give him a call. I wont to find out more about driven shooting especially as this is a Milton Keynes telephone number. I can't imagine where or what you would be KILLING.

Would anyone like to join me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's weird, all right. I love the idea of you whipping out your camera to record the moment.

bugboys69 said...

It was my phone, luckily it was in my lap. I would also like to point out that I had stopped. Please just don't tell fuzz they wont care.