About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 19 January 2009

The Prodigy Omen


Here it is the second single to be taken from the long awaited and much anticipated album Invaders Must Die due for release on the 2nd of March.

Unfortunately I still can't link to a direct copy but if you click on the link Here or on the photo to be taken straight to it. This was only uploaded to the prodigy channel seven hours ago so it's still box fresh.

I am looking forward to hearing how the full album hangs together. The first two singles Invaders Must Die and Omen sound like a great start. I am looking for something a little harder and less radio friendly al-la Smack My Bitch Up.

Or maybe like this. My vote goes to The Prodigy to headline Glastonbury 2009!!

Warning



Don't tell Bart I have pre ordered the album on Vinyl and CD. Come on March 2nd.

No comments: