About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Sunday 18 January 2009

flash mobbing




I really like the idea of the flash mob. It's just so exciting, you meet up with a load of strangers that you have made contact with on the web. You all meet at a pre-designated public space, such as a train station, shopping mall - anywhere that people gather in large numbers but would normally have little or no contact with one another.

Then one cue you all freeze, dance, fight or whatever for the pre set amount of time. Then you all go back to the mundane along with the rest of the rat race.

You do get to bask in the glory of the crowds of onlookers who have been amazed at what they have just seen. I think it is an amazing way to connect with people that you would normally pass on the street without a thought.

Frozen Grand Central



So I guess it was just a matter of time before the advertising gurus got their hands on the idea. I saw the short version of this ad on TV tonight, so I thought I would share.

This is T mobile's ad version (full length)

No comments: