About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 4 August 2008

And I'm back in the room


So we have been away for a long weekend so no posts last week. We have just walked in the door and I thought I had better put something up here before my legions of fans start to find something else to do with their time.

We had a great time in Weymouth we took the caravan (Mabel) and the dogs with us this time. We stayed just outside of the town on a nice caravan park in the middle of a 300 acre organic farm and we had sea views from our pitch, we loved that and the dogs seemed to enjoy themselves to. Pictures and highlights to follow just as soon as we have unpacked and had something to eat.

No comments: