About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Sunday 24 August 2008

Cuban break dance

You know when you are surfing the web with no direction and no idea what it is that you are looking for. Well I had one of those nights tonight and thank god for that. Tonight (for a change) I found it.

And it is Cuban break dance, just brilliant I don't know how else to describe it. I spent about two hours just going from video to video. I know that my old school chums out there will know just what I mean when I say, it made me nostalgic for those Saturdays in the shopping center with my rolled up lino and ghetto blaster. I hope you enjoy the following samples of Cuban break dance as much as I did.





No comments: