About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Friday 15 August 2008

OK you got me






Sometimes you have to hold your hands up an just go with it.

After celebrating my brother's birthday (hard) I had to be the first one to pass out. Let this be a lesson to you if you are the oldest person at the party make sure that you go home before this happens to you.

I thought I was safe back in the womb of my parents home with just a select few. Even here the slightest signs of weakness are pounced upon with cold savagery. The young upstarts have shown their teeth.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh MY GOD!!! Hilarious.

I've heard people threaten to do that, but never seen it happen. Bad for you, dude, but sooo funny.

And it should teach you, anyway, to sneak away before you pass out.

bugboys69 said...

The thing is I didn't feel a thing. I got up made tea, only when I went for a pee did I realize what everyone was laughing about. Don't you just have to love my family.

Fiona said...

I dunno, honey. I thought your family *was* wonderful. And the dog, too.

But I can see how looking in the mirror and finding yourself...altered might make you a little testy.

The real question is: where was your husband??

bugboys69 said...

I defiantly see the funny side and bare no grudges (maybe just a little one, look out you know who you are).

As for my husband he did the sensible thing and avoided the situation and stayed at home.