About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 18 August 2008

A new Beetle mania?




As I work in the industry we get motor industry news sent to our PCs everyday. I don't usually bother to read it to be honest but something caught my eye today.

VW have announced that they are expanding significantly into the Indian market. Not only to sell cars but to manufacture them too. A new plant is in the pipeline along with an expanding dealer network. The plant will mainly build the new Beetle along with two small Polo variants (see above) and the Skoda Fabia.

I for one look forward to the Indian version of the Bug Jam VW festival, a potential Billion new dubbers out there, what a sight that would be.

Full story courtesy of the Wall Street Journal

No comments: