About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Thursday 3 July 2008

The Queen of mean?


I applaud charitable donations, I have been on the receiving end of some welcome cash during my time as a youth worker. I saw this story today (remember I am an animal lover) and just couldn't help but think with so much money involved there must be a better way to share this woman's fortune out to many deserving causes.

I do however think that if she dislikes her Grandchildren that much that she deliberately leaves them out of the will, her wishes should be honored. Just because they are family it doesn't mean that have a right to her money. I'm sure that the grandchildren would say she is the Queen of mean but I say tough luck!

Click on the picture for the full BBC story.

No comments: