About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Friday 18 July 2008

Gone Global


I have been collecting stats on this site for just over a month now. So I thought I would share who has been dropping by.

Between 06.06.08 and 06.07.08 I have had 491 pageviews from 44 individuals from 31 cities in 8 countries. I know this is small change for most Blogs but I am thrilled.

UK, USA, France, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Italy and Hong Kong.

I am amazed that anyone would take the time to look at my random thoughts. I'm sure that most of you come here through Bart's Blog, but a fair number of you come back so I just wanted to voice my appreciation and say thank you again for taking the time. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Tony

No comments: