About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Friday 18 July 2008

It's a Brand thing



I am at home today due to some sad family news. This cheered me up no end.

I love Russell Brand his total openness and candor about his early life, sexual escapades and drug use is a breath of fresh air. Even with his new found fame in the US as well as his unstoppable popularity in the UK, he will fearlessly make fun of himself and not take life too seriously. These short clips I've included below were shot at his home in LA during the production of his latest movies.

I highly recommend his weekly radio2 podcast. It is free to download through iTunes or the BBC direct. You can also give his Booky Wook a read - Bart and I enjoyed it. I have included a review from The Observer.



2 comments:

Bart said...

Bless him and his underwhelming genitalia. He is a very funny boy...

:¬)

bugboys69 said...

It was probably a cold day. Nice to know that you are looking ;¬)