About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 6 April 2009

This is for Iain.

This is all you need to know, My little Hip Hopper.

Fiona, Charles this mix is an hour long just download it and have it playing in the background. Preferably while Iain is doing something he likes. Imprinting is that to devious?


Just click on the link above to download.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Dude! I believe we call this *education* of the Young Mind. Entirely appropriate. Also, I consider anything devious to be a *good* thing.

I'll get my tech people on it right away.

Charles said...

Nice one! Downloaded for the little man.

bugboys69 said...

I'm just glad you are both down with the plan.

I hope you enjoy it.