About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Babies burn rubber

Here are two of my favorite people in the world Em-Jay and Freddie. This video clip was taken on my phone last Saturday. We were on a visit to Mum and Dad's to celebrate Easter with the family.

After a burger lunch we retired to the street with the kids to burn some rubber. Not bad driving from a nearly two and a three year old. It must be in the genes.



3 comments:

Fiona said...

Excellent rubber burning! I'm a little concerned about Em-J's interest in the paparazzi, though. Tell her to watch the road! (don't want to end up like Britney...)

Charles said...

Very nice. I might have to keep this from Iain for a while. I think he should walk before he drives . . . . However, when he's ready, I can see these kids have something to teach him.

bugboys69 said...

I think Freddie could just about walk when he first rode his.

I think Granddad wonts them both to be F1 drivers.
I will make sure that the batteries are charged for Iain's arrival. Fun, Fun, Fun.