About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Saturday 11 April 2009

Just Fucking brilliant

This La roux tune is one of my favorites on the radio at the moment. I was searching for a D&B version that I caught on Jo Whiley's radio1 show this morning. To my deep joy I clicked on this version by Hi Contrast by mistake, apparently this is the only recording on the Internet. I have checked and I cant find another version. So you have to just work through the dodgy quality and just enjoy the genius of it. Makes you proud to be English, we make some fucking good music.



This is the original version. I love it love it.






You can get a bit more info on La Roux here.

No comments: