About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Tuesday 21 April 2009

The Drug Smuggler

We are off on our first trip of the year in the caravan this weekend. We will be spending the weekend Friday to Sunday at The Big Bang VW show at Santa Pod.

I am so excited I can't tell you. In preparation I was doing a little research on The Samba, this is actually a part of my everyday ritual. I search for vehicles that I know I will never own but love to just look at and absorb. I saw an ad for this truck and fell for it straight away. To my deep joy there was a link to this video on YouTube. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Now can anyone lend me $46,000 AUD?

Just think I get to do this all next weekend. Joy Joy Joy.

2 comments:

Bart said...

Hmmm, I think we'd need a loan.

And a boat.

bugboys69 said...

Or a much better job