About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Thursday 23 April 2009

Happy Birthday Freddie

Today is Freddie's birthday he has reached the ripe old age of two. Please join me in wishing him the best birthday ever.

As a small treat he will be joining Bart and I at Big Bang over this weekend. You know I have a duty as his oldest uncle to start his education and appreciation of the finer things in life as early as possible. Where better than a VW festival.


How happy would you be with giant Marks and Spencer Easter bunnies?


And a very happy St Georges day. Come on England lets celebrate this day properly. Don't be ashamed to fly your flag.

3 comments:

Karen Shelly said...

Fuckin A!!! I knew we were cut from the same cloth when i read that! I love you big bro x x x From your baby sister x x x

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday Freddie! What a fabulous easter bunny - seems like someone got a visit from The Largest Easter Bunny ever.

I'm looking forward to introducing Freddie to Iain - they can talk about Freddie's adventures at the bug fest.

bugboys69 said...

And some cutting edge Hop Hop.

I can't wait for Iain ro meet the Kelly clan. Freddie is such a great kid as Iain must be. I can only imagine them getting on famously.

Sharon you know I have the George Cross running through me like a stick of Blackpool rock - no doubt.