About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Sunday 1 June 2008

More of the old school skating photoes

I was searching for a picture for another post and came across these. These are of Bart and I when we lived together in Washington DC at the start of our marriage. They where taken in the summer 1996. I used to skate outside the white house nearly everyday when I met Bart for lunch.




4 comments:

Karen Shelly said...

Wooop wooop!:O)

Bart said...

Who are those two young things?

The one on the skates is pretty hot.

Charles said...

Love these old pictures. So much hair in so many places.

bugboys69 said...

The hair is still there, It just seems to have migrated south.

Nice to have you here Charles.