About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Thursday 19 June 2008

So what do you see?


Come on EU surely there must be some ridicules law being broken here. lets make sure that they stay in the US where they are on open sale. Our US cousins obviously have a much laxer attitude to what the public are allowed to see on there supermarket shelves.

F can you send me some.

Let me know what you think of these.

3 comments:

Bart said...

Sure to be popular with Gummi Bears

bugboys69 said...

Can you really get them? I wont one pleeease.

Fiona said...

OMG if I knew where to get these I would definitely send you some.

Surely one can order them on teh interwebs?