About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Just one day to go till Glastonbury

So I thought I would put a list together of some of the acts I am most looking forward to seeing this week. In no particular order. I hope you enjoy at least some of them.

0) Dizzee Rascal



1) The Cuban Brothers



2) Hot Chip



3) Fatboy Slim



4) Massiv Attack



5) Godfrapp



6) The Levellers



7) Dizzee Rascal



8) Unkle




9) Seasick Steve



10) Pendulum (Guest DJ set apparently)



Damn I'm jealous of me and my ticket ;¬) See you on the other side.

3 comments:

Charles said...

Fatboy Slim! Fatboy Slim is f#@%ing in heaven!

bugboys69 said...

Charles, I will give a wooop, wooop on your behalf.

Fiona said...

I feel so old. Soooo old.