About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Saturday 14 June 2008

The Dutch kick ass


The Dutch do indeed Kick ass and for many reasons, but for this post there is only one.

As we (England) where knocked out of Euro 2008 I have been supporting Holland (my granddad was Dutch) .

Last nights game was no disappointment as they kicked France's ass 4 - 1 . As far as I am concerned it could not have been a better game. Not only did I have the satisfaction of backing the winning side (for a change) but the old rivalry between France and England was satisfied with a resounding French defeat.



So come on everyone lets get behind the bright orange. I know for sure that my Canadian/Dutch cousins were right there with me. Hi to Mo, Vince and the newest member of the family Gabriel.




Pictures taken in Toronto during World Cup 2006.

No comments: