About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Thursday 19 June 2008

When Beetle meets mini RV - welcome the Winnie-Bug-O


OK I know we have been here before, but I did warn you that I have a VW obsession. Link here to the full story in Volks World.

If I had seen this before we purchased Mabel (shut your ears Mabel) it would never have happened between us. In my humble opinion this is the best of both worlds. Not only does it combine the practicality of its camping capabilities and it's quirky looks but most importantly it is a VW that I can park outside my house. Now how good is that?

OK it probably wont win any awards for the best looking dub and may be shunned by some. But I love it, I think I may also love the mad man who made it. xxx

2 comments:

Bart said...

It's very surreal, isn't it? I suspect you'd need to be young and flexible to get comfortable in there...

bugboys69 said...

I can't find any interior pictures online but I have seen the inside and it looks quite roomy. You will have to check out my copy of Volks World.