About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Thursday 28 May 2009

Cassetteboy vs The Apprentice

Now I'm not a big Apprentice fan, but this Cassetteboy clip made me laugh till I cried (thanks to my good drag queen friend, Lulu De Smirnoff).

I then went and checked out his YouTube channel. I am now a complete fan. I really want to be able to do this myself.

I don't read much and I know that my writing suffers as a result. Writing really is an alien way for me to express myself, but I can see a real opportunity for talking directly to an audience in a smart and expressive way with this medium.

Please go and check out more of Cassetteboy's work, I promise you will not be disappointed. There really is something for everyone.




No comments: