About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Friday 5 June 2009

Thank you!




I have been collecting data on visitors to my blog for exactly a year today. So I want to take the opportunity to say a big thank you to everyone that has taken the time to visit.

The stats on my first birthday add up like this.

2210 visits by 718 individuals from 420 cities in 70 countries. Not bad for a man that has a hard time writing a birthday card.

I would like to extend a special thank you to the hard core among you that come back day after day, I know where you live, Lexington, London, MK, Melbourne, LA, Leeds, Manchester and Bristol. I don't know who you are but I appreciate your commitment.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

You know who we are! And where we live. And where we'll be in about a week and a half.

Can't wait, dude. I hope you're ready to begin Iain's musical education. That's your job as Chair of the Committee on Music and Dance. He's already trained to like music with a beat.

bugboys69 said...

I only have two more days at work I am sooo excited. Can't wait to see you all.

And the other thing is exciting to but I can't wait to see you my second favorite American, after the Colonel of course.