About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Thursday 11 June 2009

See you all next week


We are off to the Isle Of Wight Festival at the crack of dawn tomorrow. First we drive the 120 ish miles to Southampton then a 1 hour ferry ride over to the White island, check in to the hotel freshen up and hopefully have some lunch. Then off to the site to see The Prodigy, Basement Jaxx, Pendulum and the Ting Tings. That is the lineup just for Friday night.

We don't come back till late on Monday afternoon so there should be news and pictures posted here on Tuesday. As long as I can get some housework done ready for Fiona, Charles and most important Iains arrival on Thursday. We haven't seen them for a couple of years and Iain was just a bump in a belly so we are just itching to meet him, and catch up with his fabulous mum and dad.

We have a very busy couple of weekends to come. Hopefully I will have the time to post some of the exciting things we will be getting up to. I think I am going to need a holiday in a week or two.

3 comments:

Charles said...

Dude - so jealous. That is a great lineup. I'm currently sitting at the airport for a flight to Chicago, then on to LA, for a weekend of meetings, ending in a red-eye flight back home. I'll have the whole two nights here before our journey to see you begins with a drive to DC, a one night stop, and then the flight to London. The trip is starting with a 1 hour (minimum) delay. The only consolation is free wifi at the Lexington airport.
Can't wait to see you guys! Have great fun at the festival.

bugboys69 said...

Have a safe trip mate. I hope your journey over here isn't as grueling as it sounds.

I'll do a big fish little fish cardboard box in your honor to the Prodigy.

I just went and Goggled that phrase just in case it hasn't translated to the US. I'll post the first thing that came up for you. Iain might like it.

See you on Thursday.

Fiona said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time. We can't wait to see you and to show off the Belly Bump, in all his chubby glory.

Just have plenty of bananas - seriously, he eats at least one per day. Wait till you see how much he eats. More than most teenaged girls, for sure.

Anyway, have a great weekend and don't get too muddy.