About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Friday 8 May 2009

We got a new car today


This is nothing new in my world, I am lucky like that as I work for Mercedes Benz UK headquarters. I get a new car every 9 months so I have been lucky enough to have had at least 7 or 8 brand new Mercs and the same amount of Smart cars in various guises and at the moment I drive a brand new Jeep Patriot (for pulling the caravan).

This one is a bit different though we actually paid for this one. Bart and I are now the proud owners of a 1997 VW Golf GTI: The most exciting thing for me is that she has a tow bar. So we will be able to drag Mabel to BugJam this year and qualify for the much discounted tickets for being in a VW, joy of joys. I'm not sure what we are going to call her yet but I was thinking maybe Imelda as she is a bit of a symbol of 90's excess. She has gone a bit down market these days as she only cost us £800 but she is in great condition.

I am looking forward to using her to the full.

No comments: