About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Friday 1 May 2009

More VW Pictures

Saturday night is party night and dressing up is the done thing. How cute is little Leela, I didn't spot her until I checked back over the photos. You would think that a bending robot would be a dangerous thing around 15 acres of priceless metal.


This 13 window split screen has been blinged to within an inch of it's life. I loved this one to.

A view from the camp ground.

Bart and I enjoyed the bumper cars at the fun fair.

These two Beetles did the quarter mile at an amazing speed.

And these two split buses did it faster than a Subaru Impreza. Now that is impressive.

A Beetle that is right up my street. Ratty and perfectly accessorized.

Lovely old Samba cuing for his turn on the drag strip.

More pictures and maybe a bit of a review to come later.

The count down starts for BugJam in July and the man says this could be the best summer in years. I have to agree, we have the Isle of Wight festival and BugJam to look forward to. Sometimes I love my life. Anyone wont to join us?

No comments: