About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Friday 23 May 2008

Seasick Steve




Are you dead inside?

If you don't absolutely love this man you may as well be. Bart and I first saw him on Jools Holland back in January. I as usual went out and brought all three albums I could find, I just had to have as much of him I could get my hands on. All three albums are well worth a listen. He is funny, honest, a great story teller and above all he is just fabulous. Don't take my word for it Mr Seasick will be playing Glastonbury this year and in my humble opinion he is one not to miss. So if you have tickets make sure you have him on your Glasto planner in big red pen, see you there I hope.

No comments: