About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Saturday 17 May 2008

Glastonbury lineup 2008


So we have some clues at last as to who is going to play Glastonbury this year. My head is spinning just looking at this list. Where do you start? I have picked some favorites but I hope to see something new to.

SantoGold, Roisin Murphy, Fatboy Slim, Seasick Steve, Stanton Warriors, Jimmy Cliff, Estelle, Fun Lovin Criminals, Candi Staton, Jami T, The Ting Tings, Beardyman, The Souljah Clique, Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong, Dizzie Rascal, Kings of Leon, Get Cape Wear Cape Fly, Roni Size, Pendulum (DJ Set), Hot Chip, Massive Attack, Unkle, Lightspeed Champion, Die and Clippz, Left Field, The Verve and Goldfrap.

here's the lineup.

I have cut the list down so that it a bit easier to navigate through the Blog.

I'm exhausted thank god we've got two days of to recover.




3 comments:

bugboys69 said...

Well, I think we should be able to fit everything in, no?

Bart said...

Sorry, that was me...

bugboys69 said...

Lets hope so. I am now just looking forward to a couple of relaxing days in a field with some good music and you! xx