About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Friday 23 May 2008

OMG


I can't believe it. Two of my favorite things are being brought together this summer. I think I may pee myself.

Just look Bug jam 22 will not only be bringing together some of the most beautiful VW cars and vans in the world. But this year just to show off there will be a Roller skating rink too.
As well as the usual show and shine, comedy tent, various music venues and mental VW people.
I can't wait.

Just in case you are interested or just a little bored, here is some Bug jam history.

See you there DUBBERS!

1 comment:

Bart said...

I guess we're going to have the chase the spiders out of our Wellington Boots then. Be sure to schedule some foot massage time in there...

:¬)