About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 16 March 2009

Robert Webb and Comic Releaf

Robert Webb is one half of comedy duo Mitchel and Webb (That Mitchel and Webb Look)

This clip is a funny one from the show. Just a taster of what Robert does for a day job.



Bart and I have just finished watching their other show box set, Peep Show and enjoyed it very much.

Last Friday was Comic Relief. The nights entertainment included a celebrity dance competition. Robert did his own version of Flash Dance. See if you agree with me this appearance alone was worth the £60 million that was raised on Friday night.




Congratulations to everyone. It was close but I just managed to get through the night without pissing my pants.

Ps big up to Chriss Moyles for completing his climb of Kilimanjaro and raising £1.8 million from me and the radio1 audience.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

OMFG that second bit is insane. I read about it (you know where) but had no idea how awesome it was.

bugboys69 said...

I'm glad you liked it. He won by the way. I guess there was no other choice really.