About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Sunday 21 September 2008

It's a Sunday thing

This OJ is a good vintage

Follow me my child

On Sundays my family meet up at the Wolverton House Hotel for lunch and a chance to catch up with my incredibly scrumptious niece and nephew Em-Jay and Freddie.

This venue has various benefits over the old one (my parents' house) as it has a carvery for those of us who choose to eat, a bar for those of us who choose to drink and a great play ground for all of us because no matter what mood you are in the kids always get us to chase them around the climbing frame and the slides.




Bart and I don't always make it but we did today, and what a great day it was the sun came out and we almost had a full hose only my brother Mick couldn't make it today (Get well soon Mick) so there was plenty to catch up on.

There will be no get together next weekend as the kids are off to Majorca in the morning for some sun and sand. I hope Sharon and Damien get some time to relax.

Her are some pictures of a typical Kelly Sunday.

Em-Jay helps Mum and Granddad to figure how to get from the air port to the hotel tomorrow using the sat nav.





See you all in two weeks time.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

Adorable! And yet - I recall that young man as a Little Noodle. So what happened? What do you mean, he grew? While I wasn't looking?

Shocking.

The sight of that boy just proves what I've been feeling more and more: it's time for another visit.

Bart said...

Tony, you'll have to chuck your brother out of the spare room...

:¬)

Britain is sort of Iain's spiritual birthplace, it's only right that he come to visit it regularly, right?

I mean, it's only through the poor judgment of his parents that he missed out on the name that was destined to have been his:

Eddie Burgh Halloran. What a missed opportunity.

bugboys69 said...

We do have another spare room, we would have to do some serious clearing out to make it habitable and Iain friendly. It would be well worth the effort though.

Please come soon we miss you all. That means you too Charles.

Fiona said...

Eddie Burgh. That's sick, dudes.

bugboys69 said...

Not guilty.

bugboys69 said...

Hay guys the spare room is available again. Just sayin.