About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 8 September 2008

Gone West



We are off on holiday today, as soon as we get all our crap together anyway. We are heading West once more, to Brean Sands just outside Western Super-Mare where the pier recently burned down.

I will have my kite with me so hopefully some of those promised photos will finally appear on my blog. Brean is becoming famous for its power kiting the beach is huge seven miles of golden sands so it has become destination of choice for all those buggy and landboard boys. So if there is no footage of me, there should at least be some of the professionals!

See you all next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you back yet? Hurry up!! We miss you.

bugboys69 said...

Hi F, we are back safe and well. We will both be posting later on today
with all the gory details of our week in Brean.