About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 28 September 2009

Only click play if you have 24 minuets to spare.

It takes a couple of minuets to get into but I really like this video. Proper fly on the wall.



It's strange but it makes me wish I had a lift to stand in and talk to strangers. But I have no lift no bus stop no post office cue. I guess I will have to put up with the dealers I direct all day long.

PS you have to love Lilly..

2 comments:

Charles said...

Extra strange. I only understood 1/3 of the dialogue.

bugboys69 said...

Well I'm glad you took the time to see it. I found if fascinating that people would open up to a stranger in a lift with a video camera after just a couple of days.

The lesson I took away was that there are some strange and interesting people living right under our noses and we don't necessarily know they exist. It made me won't to go out and talk to strangers, but I guess that could get me sectioned.