About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Friday 25 September 2009

Florence & The Machine Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) Jools Holland's Later Sept 15 2009

First let me say I adore Florence & The Machine (I know I say that a lot about music but it's true a lot). They play a mix of folky, dancy, rocky brilliance.

We are usually religious about our Jools Holland viewing, but we have missed both of the first shows of the new season. I was catching up on-line tonight and wow have we missed a couple of very special shows.

There is no other show on TV that gets this kind of performance out of artists. The first week had Muse who I also love, The Gossip, Florence and more. The second week has Dizzy and Beverly Night.

No other music show does better than that. Go and enjoy the complete episodes at the BBC Iplayer.

In the mean time enjoy this performance and please put some good head phones on, that's an order.

No comments: