About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Sunday 28 December 2008

Thank you Santa

I just wanted to say thank you to all my family for making this Christmas a very happy one. I love you all.

I received some fabulous gifts this year, so thanks to:

Mum and Dad for the Le Creuset cookware, very nice indeed, add to that a TomTom sat nav from my Dad. I must have been a very good boy indeed at some point this year but I can't think of when for the life of me .

Thanks to Sharon and Damien and the kids for a great day being Uncle Tony and having so many hugs I lost count, and for my Hugo, I never leave home without it.

Thanks to John for my Blu-ray copy of This is England. I can't wait to see it.

Most of all thanks to my hubby, he gave me a new sound system for my iPod, a cosy M&S bath robe, some jim jams and best of all he is going to record all of my old vinyl over to my laptop and my iPod. Thank you babe, I love you.

To everyone reading this I hope you had a great Christmas filled with all the things you wished for, and to a very happy, peaceful and prosperous new year. Here's to a great 2009 - Cheers!!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

OMG, glad you're back. Missed you.

Tell your hub. to check his email - we've made a modest proposal.

Also, Happy Christmas (late), darling.

bugboys69 said...

Sounds interesting, but we are not swapping!

Saying that Charles is a honey ;¬)

Happy belated Christmas to you guys too and a very happy New Year!