About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Lowkey - In My Lifetime featuring Wretch32



In My Lifetime is the first official single off Lowkey's new LP Dear Listener and features Wretch 32 of The Movement.

"Lowkey's dope! Definately representing for the UK"
Ghostface Killah (Wu-Tang Clan)

"One of my favourite rappers right now"
DJ Semtex (BBC 1Xtra + Dizzee Rascal's DJ)


Thanks to Ian from 7Thirty Entertainment Management, Marketing and Consultancy. Who emailed this to me today and asked if I would put it up on the blog. There was no doubt that I would. A video is to follow but this is so hot off the press it hasn't been filmed yet. I will post it as soon as I can get my hands on it.

I am hoping to get tickets to a gig a bit closer to MK than Manchester where Mongrel are playing on Saturday. If you are one of the lucky ones please let me know how it went. So jealous!

2 comments:

Bart said...

He's going to have you running his fan club soon.

;¬)

bugboys69 said...

Why not?