About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Sunday 11 April 2010

Spring GTI Festival 2010

I just got back in from my first visit to Santa Pod of this Summers VW season. It's the first time I have attended the Spring GTI fest but I will be there next year with bells on. It really was a great day out.

I met up with the Dublow guys at 7.30 in Northampton. We scoffed a quick McDonald's breakfast and filled up with fuel. We then set off in convoy to the Pod. On arrival we cued for ages to get in, and at 8.30 am (crazy VW owners).

We then got the polish out and started to get the cars spic and span ready for the crowds to arrive. I had the pleasure of one of the younger Dublow members company, while I kept a look out for rampaging car thief's he made sure the Clarkson DVD worked in the back of the van.

I saw some great cars and learned a lot about the water cooled VW scene I now realise how little I knew. I wont to keep this short so let the pictures do the talking. Click link below.


Spring GTI Festival 2010

No comments: