About Me

My photo
41, (how the fuck did that happen?) Married to Bart two dogs Kira and Cooper (white German Shepard's) two brothers one sister 1 niece 2 nephews. Live in Milton Keynes.

Monday 19 October 2009

Blast from the past - Mr Kirk

I was a bit of a hard core raver in 1990 but my first love was skating. So if I wasn't in a field somewhere with a couple of thousand other nutters. I was at Rollers skating my ass of to this track. Geoff the DJ played this every Friday and Saturday night after the light show, and the kids had all gone home. I know that sounds so naff now but this was and is a great tune.
Thanks to Pat for pricking my memory.

Now where did I put my skates?

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Soooo...when you say "off your tits," that's a cute British-ism for happy, right? I mean, I'm not sure I understand. You didn't...partake of any substances, did you? Did you?

Shocking. I'm going to need you to come down to the station house, sir.

bugboys69 said...

Point well made maybe I should amend it. Though I don't think that my boss is one of my ten readers and it was nearly 20 years ago. I am a clean living my body is a temple kind of guy now days ;¬)